Wednesday, September 17, 2008

VMworld 2008, all I can say is - WOW!

Good Morning! I am trying something new and blogging from my email. I honestly don't know if it will work, but I am giving it a shot. (It worked the second try when I verified the address!)

If you do one thing at VMworld, you have to go to the Second Day Keynote. Every year we always show the coolest things at the second day keynote and this year was no exception. I have been to all of the VMworlds, and I have to admit, I didn't think we could top Mendel's demonstration of FT last year. Steve Herrod blew it away!

I don't know when it will be posted, but keep monitoring http://www.vmworld.com and watch the keynote when you get a chance.

Steve did a fantastic job showing where VMware is taking our customers, and really showing how you will benefit from what VMware will deliver.

The atmosphere was charged, the demos were fantastic, and I am so excited to be here at VMware.

What it proved to me is that we have the foundation, we have the resources, we have the vision, and we will DELIVER!

I am sorry for all the ra-ra talk, but this last keynote just got me psyched!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: